Ol Moran Tented Camp is an exclusive tented camp at Maasai Mara for those who want to be true to wild experience. The camp is situated within the Maasai Mara Eco-system and on the banks of Ololaimutia River which is a watering point for most of wild animals especially elephants, buffaloes, antelopes and many more.
Ol Moran Tented Camp is located 20 Kilometers from Keekrok Air Strip, 15 Kilometers from Sekenani Gate, 2 Kilometers from Ololaimutia Gate and 230 Kilometers from Nairobi. Maasai Mara the new seventh wonder of the modern world, famous for the migration of wilder beasts.
Some of the Elangata Olerai Luxury Tented Camp’s accommodation highlights:
- 15 tents made up of twins, doubles and triples and one honey mooners tent.
- A tented camp on the banks of Ololaimutia river within Maasai Mara Eco-system.
- All tents have hot showers, WC, Zip up front and a front veranda all under the canopy of African makuti.
- provided by a high powered three phase generator that will allow you recharge your cameras and mobile phones.
- Sundowner with camp fire.
- The meals are buffet, enjoyed either in the dining or under the shade of indigenous trees.