The Mara Simba lodge sits overlooking a dramatic bend on the bank of the Talek, a tributary of the Mara River, gently blending into the surrounding wilderness. From August to November a place to be to observe great migration spectacle!
The luxurious accommodation afford supreme privacy and luxury with 3 types of accommodations to choose from that make the most of the bush environs. Incredible and personalized game drives bring you extremely close to the fascinating Big Five. Enjoy the watch of the great migration across the Mara River between July and September every year.
Some of the Mara Simba lodge’s accommodation highlights:
- The 84 guest rooms, arranged in clusters of 6 in each natural wood and stone Banda (4 rooms on the ground floor, 2 interconnecting rooms on the first floor) comprise 60 twin rooms, 12 double, 4 double + single and 8 triple rooms.
- The accommodation rooms all have ensuite showers, tiled bathrooms with natural granite and Tw fords, (UK) bathroom fittings. Each spacious room, which can easily accommodate an extra bed, opens onto its own private veranda with uninterrupted views across the river..
- Swimming pool.
- Desk Safes available at the reception.
- Telephone calls through operator.
- Lodge nurse on call.
- Evening entertainment.
- Gift shop.
- 24 Hrs Room Service.
- Airport Transportation.
- Multi-Lingual Staff.
- Sundowners and Pool side BBQ.
- Bush Dinner/Black Tie Dinner/Bush Breakfast.
- Elephants, Hippos and Crocodiles come to visit the banks of the river across from the lodge.