Ilkeliani Camp is an elegant oasis in the center of the world famous Maasai Mara. The redesigned camp Overlooking game-filled plains has stylish new tented suites, a selection of viewing decks, and a wealth of enticing activities. Dedicated to privacy and personal service, the team offers a sophisticated safari experience. The camp is small and intimate with a maximum of twelve ensuite guest tents.
The camp has been designed to combine the old traditional safari style with a modern and fresh feel. This Camp offers only 17 tents and each commanding views of the plains and the wildlife action throughout the day. It is a permanent camp designed along ecofriendly principles. The ethos is to leave a minimum foot print on nature.
Some of the Ilkeliani Camp’s accommodation highlights:
- 17 Large beautifully furnished Guest Tents with double or twin beds.
- Thoughtfully designed to provide all the little luxuries that enhance a safari.
- Each suite has complete privacy, tucked into a grove of trees with its own private entrance.
- View Deck Bar and Lounge.
- Electronic safes in each Guest Tent.
- Solar water heater showers and flushing toilets.
- Bath Amenities.
- Sun Downers.