Ashnil Mara Camp, with 50 luxury tents, is located in the Maasai Mara National Reserve and close to the Mara River, famous for the wildebeest migration.
This luxury Maasai Mara Camp is arguably in one of the very best positions in the Maasai Mara for game viewing and also provides the perfect setting to sit and relax at the end of a exciting day of game drives.
Ashnil Mara Camp consist of 40 luxury tents overlooking the plains of the Maasai Mara and includes luxury ensuite bathrooms, walk-in closets and sun deck for relaxation while watching game.
Its opening does not only add another dimension to the Mara, already a famous national reserve in the world, but it also becomes another important land- mark in the travel destination.
Some of the Ashnil Mara Camp’s accommodation highlights:
- 40 luxury tents overlooking the plains of the Maasai Mara and includes luxury ensuite bathrooms, walk-in closets and sun deck for relaxation while watching game.
- After your game drive you can take a dip in our swimming pool or simply relax by the pool.
- The restaurant serves set buffets featuring international, oriental and traditional African cuisine.
- Breakfast in the hippo pool.
- Traditional dances, fairy tales, riddles and cultural talk dominate the air sat around a traditional Boma.
- Wifi available. Also business services eg. E‐mails, internet browsing and general services are available at the reception.
- The lounge is located in the main building away from the dining area. The décor has an African touch that makes it a wonderful place to pass the time and relax.
- The restaurant serves set buffets featuring international, oriental and traditional African cuisine, while the open-air bar serves a wide selection of beers, cocktails and liquors.