AA Lodge Mara is located at the world famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve in the South Western part of Kenya. It’s located 4 km from Sekenani main gate and 10 minutes drive from Siana Springs Air strip. It is 255 km from Nairobi, 1-hour flight from Nairobi, and a 4 hour’s drive from Nairobi on the new tarmac road.
The lodge is spread on 30 acres of land, uniquely laid out over the sprawling grounds that include rolling manicured greens, a virtual mini forest of indigenous shrubs and exotic trees, a large swimming pool overlooking the lodge bonfire, the main restaurant and bar. The lodge has 42 classic tents, 36 cottages, a main restaurant, bar and several dining options.
Some of the AA Lodge Mara’s accommodation highlights:
- The lodge has 42 classic tents, 36 cottages, a main restaurant, bar and several dining options.
- The entire Camp is surrounded by a 24 hour electric fence and highly trained security personnel.
- A large swimming pool overlooking the lodge bonfire.
- 4 Kms from Maasai Mara Sekenani Gate.
- Nearest airstrip; Keekorok and Siana Spring.
- 10 km from Keekorok airstrip (Inside the park).
- 36 Chalets/Cottage and 42 Classic Tents all with Private balconies.
- Sundowner and bush dinners are possible.
- Inside and Outside Dining options.
- Spa and Massage available.
- Curio Shop.
- Hot water.
- Maasai Dance entertainment available.
- Bonfire available.
- 24 hrs use Generator for power.
- WIFI Available in Public areas.