Tipilikwani Mara Camp is uniquely situated luxury camp on the banks of the Talek River overlooks the mottled plains of the Maasai Mara, where vast herds of wildlife co-exist with the colorful Maasai people.
Tipilikwani’s 20 tents enjoy river frontage and are decorated with warm, rich Maasai colors.
The family tents have a stand alone bath tub in addition to showers. Excellent food, personalized service and traditional Kenyan hospitality further compliment the prime location.
Some of the Tipilikwani Mara Camp’s accommodation highlights:
- Spacious open sided dining & lounge area to maximize views.
- 20 luxury tents (2 family tents each comprising two adjoining tents), one with king-sized bed, the other with 2 queen-sized beds, 4 tents with king-sized double beds,12 tents with queen-size twin beds.
- The family tents have a stand-alone bathtub in addition to showers
- 240V charging facilities in the lounge.
- Continental style cuisine caters to a variety of dietary requirements.
- Private meals can be arranged on the guest tent verandah or under the stars on request.
- Dinner is served in the dining area.
- Free Wifi.