Siana Springs Tented Camp is situated at the base of the Ngama Hills, on the Eastern edge of the Maasai Mara National Reserve, Siana Springs occupies a lush indigenous forest watered by the largest natural springs in the mara ecosystem – Siana, or the “plentiful” springs in the mara.
The camp’s location is the heart of Siana Group Ranch offers guest unique opportunities for private bush walks and drives on the game rich plains and along the seasonal streams beneath the Ngama Hills. Siana Springs is 240 Kilometers southwest of Nairobi, and the journey to the camp involves a 4 hour drive from the capital or a 40 minutes flight to the camp’s own airstrip.
Some of the Siana Springs Tented Camp’s accommodation highlights:
- The Camp has 38 tents, large single or double beds with personal closets, writing desks, ensuite bathrooms with flush toilets and steaming hot showers.
- The Bamboo Wing, surrounded by bamboo groves and flowering ornamental trees near the main camp.
- The Palm Wing, overlooking a series of springs, lily clad ponds and lush indigenous forest.
- The Acacia Wing, which occupies more open acacia woodland rich in birdlife on the camp boundary.
- In-tent service for snacks and beverages.
- Mineral water and insect repellent in all tents.
- Telephone, email, fax and postal services.
- Early morning calls with tea or coffee.
- Chilled towels and welcome drink upon check-in.
- Swedish massage available after sore safaris.
- Medical assistance available 24hrs.