Sarova Mara Game Camp is ideally located in the heart of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya and offers a unique African safari experience for game viewing.
The luxury safari camps include 20 Club Tents, 30 Deluxe Tents, 19 Standard Tents, 3 Family Tents, the main restaurant, bar and a free form swimming pool that has its own pool bar. All our tents include an en-suite bathroom. The Club Tents offer a spectacular view of the rolling plains of the Savannah. The cuisine is exceptional with organic garden and bush dining options available. In addition, the camp has its own fleet of well-equipped safari vehicles with excellent safari guides.
Some of the Sarova Mara Game Camp’s accommodation highlights:
- The twenty tents offer breathtaking views of the Mara plains, and are luxurious and extremely spacious, decorated in whites and soothing earthy colors with large beds, loungers, wardrobes and a desk.
- The restaurant is fitted with elaborate buffet counters.
- Sarova Mara’s chefs are readily available to cater for most special dietary requirements and meal preferences.
- Gift Shop.
- Special customized menus are created as per guests’ preference and an exciting display of a live Maasai cultural dance provides the cultural ambiance and entertainment all evening.
- The Tulia wellness tent is managed by trained massage therapists and a full menu of treatments is available including Swedish, aromatherapy and Ayurveda.
- The camp includes 20 club tents, 51 standard tents, 2 family tents, a main restaurant, bar and many bush dining options.
- The free swimming pool has its own pool bar.
- located next to a traditional Maasai Village, known as “The Isokon Maasai Cultural Village”.
- A real – life experience of dinner in a traditional Maasai Manyatta (homestead).