This new and distinctly unique Wilderness Mara Engai Lodge is nestled amongst pristine Kenyan Ravine forest on the Oloololo (Siria) Escarpment.
Overlooking the amazing Maasai Mara National Reserve and Wildebeest Migration Route, with around 120 km of unbroken views across the vast savannah of the Masai Mara – it is simply breathtaking.
Some of the Mara Engai lodge’s accommodation highlights:
- Large tented suites nestled in the Kenyan ravine forest. Elevated to maximise the view and spaced over a large area to provide seclusion and privacy.
- Luxurious toiletries provided.
- Lunch at the Vantage point
- Gift Shop.
- Indulge in fine dining under the twinkling stars of the African sky.
- Enjoy refreshing cocktails and tasty canapés whilst watching the sun set over that spectacular scenery.
- Breakfast in the bush is one of the memorable experiences you will leave with.
- Located on the Mara Triangle, north western part of Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Picnic lunch.